MedCure Surgical Training Center
MedCure’s Henderson, Nevada Surgical Training Center offers a state-of-the-art location to host your cadaver lab or research and development project.
Bioskills Training Facility in Henderson, NV
MedCure’s Henderson, NV Surgical Training Facility provides the ideal environment for surgical simulation, medical education, and research. Our full-service surgical training center provides comprehensive support for surgeons, device manufacturers, medical researchers, and surgical technicians in need of bioskills training.
Our highly trained lab personnel are available to complete your course set-up and to provide overall lab assistance. Anatomical specimens provided by MedCure are available through our on-site anatomical tissue bank.
- Surgical training lab: up to 9 stations – 1336 sq. ft.
- C-arms and arthroscopic towers available upon request
- Classrooms with audio and visual links to labs
- DVD recording & playback
- Wi-Fi access throughout building
- Nuvo surgical lights with built-in cameras
- Clean air transfers, autoclaves, and industrial washers
- PPEs, scrubs, locker storage, changing rooms, and showers
- Dining area with a catering set-up area
- Private meeting rooms
Connect With MedCure
Contact our team of specialists to help meet your anatomical specimen and surgical course management needs.
Our Henderson Surgical Training Center Conveniently located just 7.8 miles from McCarran International Airport and just a short trip to the Las Vegas strip.