We now offer online completion and submission of your whole body donation consent forms. No more need to print forms and send through the mail.
Simply click on the link below. You will be directed to a page that asks for your contact information along with the name and emails of two witnesses (IMPORTANT – one witness must be a disinterested party). Once you provide this information, you will be able to complete and submit your forms without needing to print and mail any documents. Once all forms are completed and submitted, your documents will be reviewed and processed within four to six weeks.
If you prefer, you may click on the link(s) below to download and print body donation forms.
For best results, save documents to your hard drive (right click -> Save As) prior to completing and/or printing. If you encounter printing problems, try switching your browser to Internet Explorer.
- Complete MedCure Information Kit – includes an electronic version of the full MedCure brochure along with all the necessary forms to become a whole body donor.
- Body Donation Consent Form – this form is necessary for donors or family members to complete for body donation.
- Cremation Authorization Form – this form is needed authorizing the no-cost cremation process.
- Death Certificate Information Form – this is information necessary to complete and file a death certificate.
- Terms and Conditions for Donation
- OAR Required Notice – special notice regarding cost coverage and disposal.